CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The organizing committee of the 22nd Annual IATEFL-Hungary Conference cordially invites the members of IATEFL-Hungary and all English teachers around the world to take part in their annual conference on 5-7 October 2012, in Building ‘B’ of Eszterházy Károly Főiskola, in Eger and offer a conference talk in one of the following fields:
- - intercultural communication;
- - multicultural challenges;
- - information and communication technology;
- - special needs education;
- - lifelong learning;
- - language education related research;
- - the methodology of TEFL and ESP;
- - curriculum, syllabus and materials design;
- - teacher education (pre- and in-service) and
- - professional development.
Please send your proposals if you are interested in the topic of the conference and would not only like to meet your colleagues at a relaxed and professionally refreshing event, but also become a speaker.
For more information download the CALL FOR SPEAKERS document.
Register as a presenter online.
Deadline for sending in proposals: 30 April 2012.
4 plenary talks, ~50 workshops and talks, presenters' exhibiton, social events and networking
from Friday afternoon to Sunday noon
|Early bird fee (before June 30th)||After June 30th||On-site registration|
|Registration fees for participants and speakers - members of IATEFL Hungary|
Registration fees for participants and speakers -
non-members of IATEFL Hungary
|Registration fees for student and retired members of IATEFL Hungary|