As part of the Erasmus+ CITA project (Cooperation and Innovation in Teachers’ Associations of the Balearic Islands, Lithuania and Hungary), IATEFL-Hungary is proud to announce a Call for Participation in a 30-hour training course. The New Teacher Profile Course will be held in Budapest from the 27-29 October (Tuesday to Thursday) and aims at providing professional development for experienced English teachers. The objective of the course is to support teachers in rising to the challenges of the 21st century teacher, with a particular focus on:
· Continuous Professional Development
· Special needs education (dyslexia, gifted children)
· Integration of ICT, gamification
· Inquiry based learning / project work for intercultural learning
· Content and Language Integrated Learning
WHO IS IT FOR?
The applicant must
· be a member of IATEFL-Hungary
· be an experienced primary/secondary teacher of English in Hungary
· have a minimum of 10 years experience
· commit to full participation, including evening programmes
· be ready to sign the attached consent forms
· be ready write a final report
It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain written permission of leave from the director of their school for the period of the training.
There are 10 places available to participate in the New Teacher Profile Course. The selection will be made taking into account regional and school type balance as well as CVs and motivational letters.
The course itself is free of charge. Lunch during the course and the farewell dinner will be offered by IATEFL-Hungary; all other costs (travel, accommodation for two nights) must be paid by the participants. For participants outside Budapest efforts will be made to arrange accommodation in the framework of the Host a Teacher Programme.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your CV and a motivational letter explaining how the training will benefit you and your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Sunday 13 September 2015 (midnight CET). Candidates will be informed about the results by 20 September 2015.
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please contact Committee Member Anikó Almási at email@example.com.