BE A DICTIONARY CHAMPION
A competition for primary and secondary school students and teachers on using dictionaries
IATEFL-Hungary together with Akadémiai Kiadó has launched their third annual competition for secondary school students and their teachers on using bilingual dictionaries.
Registration: January 12, 2015 – March 1, 2015.
1. round: February 2, 2015 – March 1, 2015.
2. round: March 15, 2015 – April 5, 2015. Please note that only the best 50 teams can enter the 2nd round this year!
Announcing the results: April 20, 2015.
Dictionary Day and closing event with the winners: April 30, 2015, Budapest.
Visit the official page of the competition and REGISTER HERE to win fantastic prizes:
1. place: a 7-day trip to England, books, an annual IATEFL-Hungary membership for the teacher and participation at the annual IATEFL-Hungary conference in 2015.
2. place: book coupons worth 10 000 Fts each, an annual IATEFL-Hungary membership for the teacher.
3. place: book coupons worth 5 000 Fts each, an annual IATEFL-Hungary membership for the teacher.
Special price for the teacher who registers the most number of teams!
Please check the official website of the competition to learn more details.